After a week with the Ripple case agenda in the crypto money market, a quiet week is entering in terms of economic developments.
Here are the events that should be followed by Bitcoin and crypto money investors in the new week:
Monday, July 17:
- Ethereum Community Conference (EthCC) – The ETH event, which will run until July 20, begins.
Tuesday, July 18:
- 17:00 – Michael S. Barr, Deputy Chairman of the Fed Audit Commission, to Speak
- Nuls (NULS) Mainnet V2.16.0 update will be implemented.
Wednesday, July 19:
- 12:00 – Annual data of European Region Consumer Price Index (CPI) will be released. (Expected: 5.5%, Previous: 6.1%)
- Hyve (HYVE) V2.5 update will go live. Along with the update will be the launch of a new version of the HYVE platform, featuring a new UI/UX, fourth collaboration method and more.
Thursday, July 20:
- Hardfork version of IoTeX (IOTX) V1.11.0 will be released.
*Not investment advice.