Crypto NewsNewsBREAKING: Bloomberg Analysts, who previously said it was impossible, gave the...

BREAKING: Bloomberg Analysts, who previously said it was impossible, gave the good news! "Ethereum Spot ETFs May Be Approved in the Coming Days"

Follow Bitcoin Sistemi Google News Button

Bloomberg analyst Eric Balchunas stated in his statement that they had received some information about Ethereum Spot ETFs, and that they reduced the approval probability, which they had previously announced to be 25%, to 75%.

Balchunas said the following on the subject:

“James Seyffart and I are putting our odds of spot Ether ETF approval at 75% (up from 25%), we heard talk this afternoon that the SEC might do a 180 degree on this (increasingly political issue) so now everyone is in a rush (Everyone, like us, assumed it would be rejected.) But we're still limiting the odds to 75% until we see more, like filing updates.”

James Seyffart said the following after Eric Balchunas' statement:

“Things are looking up this week with Spot Ethereum ETF approvals. We are increasing our rates to 75%. If this turns out to be true, I will get a lot of backlash from Ethereum fans about this. But that's what we're hearing from multiple sources. “If we're right, we should see a lot of filings in the coming days.”

*This is not investment advice.

Buradaki Yorumlardan Bildirim Al

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Popular Posts of the Week