A large cryptocurrency whale known by the short wallet address 0xad0 has withdrawn some of his position from Rollbit (RLB) and shifted it to Maker DAO (MKR).
Whale first sold 2.56 million RLBs for 191.6 Ethereum (ETH) at an average price of $0.12 per RLB, making a total of approximately $313k.
Following this, the whale traded 193.31 Wrapped Ether (WETH) and 192.4 ETH for 493.14 MKR at an average price of $1,278 per MKR, making purchases worth approximately $630K.
Following these transactions, RLB has fallen more than 10% in the last 24 hours. It is thought that gainzy, a popular influencer in the cryptocurrency world, deleted all RLB posts he shared and contributed to the decline in the value of RLB.
When we examine the portfolio of the whale that made today's transactions, we see the following table for profit/loss situations:
- Uniswap (UNI) +$424,000 (+30.7%)
- Aave (AAVE) +$389,000 (+11.7%)
- Curve DAO Token (CRV) +$28,155 (+3.01%)
- Synapse (SYN) +$5,295k (+0.83%)
- Bone ShibaSwap (BONE) -$36,055 (-7.66%)
- ApeCoin (APE) -$37,100 (-1.93%)
- LooksRare (LOOKS) -$93,133 (-17.2%)
- Blur (BLUR) -$114,851 (-17.3%)
- Stargate Finance (STG) -$313,793 (-12.9%)
Unrealized PnL: -$212,499
The whale still costs RLB 2.56 million ($328 thousand). His estimated total loss from RLB is $208,873.
*This is not investment advice.