Bitcoin/USDT parity is trading at $28,249.00 with a change of -2.03% in the last 24 hours as of the news hour. Bitcoin/TL is 536,731.00 ₺.
The Ethereum/USDT pair is trading at $1,937.91, up -0.58% in the last 24 hours. Ethereum/TL is 36,820.29 ₺.
Bitcoin's trading volume in the last 24 hours stood at $20.17 billion, while Bitcoin dominance stood at 44.03%.
When we look at the price changes of the main altcoins in the last 24 hours at the time of writing:
- Binance coin (BNB) is $318.87 with a change of -1.71%,
- Ripple (XRP) is $0.475627 with a change of -3.96%,
- Cardano (ADA) is $0.404768 with a change of -3.09%,
- Solana (SOL) $22.28, with a change of -1.72%,
- Dogecoin (DOGE) is trading at $0.084171 with a change of -7.22%.
Last day closings in US stock markets:
- S&P 500 -0.60%,
- Nasdaq -0.80%,
- Dow Jones -0.33%
The US dollar index (DXY) is up 0.02% at 101.86.
While the USD/TL parity is at 19.4041 with a change of 0.00, the Euro/TL parity is trading at 21.2881 with a change of 0.12.
When we look at the general market data of crypto money, the fear and greed index is Neutral with 52 points.
The overall market cap of cryptocurrencies is at the level of $1.24 trillion.